Monday, September 14, 2015

DIY Onesie Cupcakes | Baby shower gift Idea by morEwish



Ever since I saw this sock cupcake idea, I have always loved this cool crafty gift idea. Recently a friend had a baby, and I knew I had to try a twist on this homemade cupcake gift idea. And of course, I am going to share with all of you!




People who know me knows, I love to gift homemade gifts. 

So, some munching goodies, some baby stuff with these Cupcakes Onesies and my homemade Panjiri was a present for a Mom-to-be.



For Panjiri Recipe: 
Video Tutorial:




Supplies I used:

cupcake gift box 
colorful cupcake liners
cupcake sleeves (optional)
4 onesies (I used a pack of Gerber ones)
2 pairs of baby socks 
Scotch tape

 


1 comment:

  1. Oh yummy yummy! this looks so good. I love these kind of easy but so full of flavor dishes! restaurant in satya niketan

    ReplyDelete