Thursday, September 13, 2018

Best Ever Pancakes 🥞 Recipe by morEwish



You know when you makes pancakes you always have that first sacrificial pancake? The one that either gets burned to a crisp or is white and raw in the middle? This recipe makes ten perfect fluffy pancakes every single time. There are a few tips and tricks that can help!










  • If you’re using a skillet, make sure you have even heat. And always spray your pan with a little bit of nonstick spray to keep your pancakes from sticking,.Yes, even in non-stick pans. I’ve also tried butter, but it does change the surface of the pancake, so I prefer non stick spray.
  • Another tip for perfect pancakes is to use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to pour your batter. This way you get happy, uniform, homemade pancakes. When I add the batter to the griddle I start from the center and gently pour in a circular movement to help the batter spread into a nice round circle.
  • Don’t rush your pancakes- let that first side get gorgeously golden brown. You’ll know they’re ready when bubbles start to form and pop on the top of the uncooked side
  • To get a perfect flip without batter sliding around, be sure to purposefully shove your spatula  all the way underneath and use your wrist to turn them over. I was flipping them using my whole arm, instead of a gentle turn of the wrist, which resulted in lopsided pancakes. 




Now I know food bloggers and Yotubers have a bad rap for throwing around the phrase “best ever” a little too frequently. But! Trust me… these pancakes are the real deal!
I’ve been searching for the best pancake recipe ever, and I’ve finally perfected it. Thick and fluffy, with a hint of sweetness, but not too much so you can still drown them in syrup.




Video Tutorial:






Ingredients

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 cups whole milk
1 egg
3 tablespoons butter melted

No comments:

Post a Comment