Sunday, October 22, 2017

Aloo kay Sekh kabab 🍢 | Potato kababs 🍟 | school snack 🍱 and vegetarian recipe by morEwish






When everybody out there is having meaty sekh kabab, I thought to try these Aloo kay sekh kababs, same smokey BBQ kabab flavor but pure vegetarian. I saw this recipe online and it clicked right away, I made this my way tho..






They are perfect for school or after school snack, roll them in parathas, or have them in snack with ketchup. My kids even had them in Hotdog bun as well. My whole family enjoy it and this recipe is kids approved and worth trying for...

Video Tutorial:






Ingredients:

Potatoes, boiled and mashed 2 cups
Sekh kabab masala 2 -3 tbsp
Onions, chopped 4 -5 tbsp
Green chilies, chopped 1 tbsp
Cilantro, chopped 3-4 tbsp
Butter 2 tbsp
Bread slice 1
Egg 1
Oil 3-4 tbsp for frying 

No comments:

Post a Comment