Monday, June 11, 2018

Kalakand Recipe 🎁| Instant version for Eid 🎉 by morEwish




Whenever I see "instant",  it instantly grab my attention! Any quick and instant recipe which cut down on cooking time without sacrificing taste, is a blessing!
You can spend more time at the dinner table with your family, and enjoy! So today I am making easy and instant kalakand for Eid.





A delicious and juicy dessert prepared with paneer/cottage cheese. Authentic kalakand takes a long time to prepare. This is an instant version for you guys. My version of Kalakand is simple and uses just 3 basic ingredients.This is traditionally made on festivals and I am taking  this opportunity to make it for Eid.


  



Enjoy my version of instant Kalakand which is delicious, rich, super yummy and will just melt away in your mouth.
And Eid Mubarak from morEwish and family!


Video Tutorial:




Ingredients:

Milk 2 litre
Lemon juice 1/2 cup
Condensed milk 1 can (397 grams)
Ghee 1 tablespoon
Cardamom powder (elaichi) 1 tsp or Cardamom -  8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment