Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Pineapple Lemonade پاۂن ایپل لیمن ایڈ Ramadan recipe by morEwish




This pineapple lemonade is the perfect combination tangy, slightly-sweet, and refreshing goodness. A fun twist on classic summer lemonade for Ramadan and all of your summer parties and fun get togethers. Its is perfect drink for kids and adults!









I have been making this pineapple lemonade for years and it’s always a hit. Although I recently got to to know that Country Time Lemonade have almost same recipe on their website. Now I dont remeber certainly from where I got this recipe, but for sure not from there website.









Its so simple, need very few ingredients and perfect for large gatherings. Last year I made it for Eashul's Ameen party, served it couple of times at big summer cookouts and Iftar parties as well.This pineapple lemonade is an easy and delicious drink for spring and summer.









Video in Urdu:





Video in Enlish:









Ingredients: 


1 can (48 oz.) pineapple juice,
2 cans (12 oz. each) lemon-lime soda beverage, (sprite/7up)
2 cups cold water
1 cup lemonade flavor drink mix, I use Country Time


No comments:

Post a Comment