Friday, February 7, 2020

DIY Food Photography Backdrop بیک ڈروپ by morEwish




Great things are built on a solid foundation, and your food images are no different. The backdrop that you choose is the backbone of your food scene. It will set the tone of the story you are trying to capture.
Now choice of food photography backgrounds can have a big impact on your photos. There are several resources online where you can purchase professional backdrops but these options can be expensive.








But how do you go about finding the perfect food photography background, without breaking the bank? My answer is DIY, make your own.
I recently participated in a DIY backdrop challenge which Sadra from Sweetographer initiated, she made a sample tutorial, and I created four backdrops using her techniques.
Here are my tutorial of DIY food photography backdrop ideas that look great and can save you lots of money.










Video in Urdu:







Video in English: 








Things I used: 


(Available at any home store and found few supplies at Dollar Tree)

Smooth and lightweight wood board (I get the 2x2' size)
Sample size paints of your choice
Paint brushes
Large sea sponge (I used bath sponge)
Spackle Paste
Spackle knife









Take the time to experiment with the items you already have around at home before spending any money on supplies or shelling out for other alternatives, like vinyl food photography backdrops.
You may be surprised and pleased with the results and you wallet will thank you.






6 comments:

  1. which paint do you use for backdrop?? i mean which comapny or brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How would you deal with a location thats not that pretty? Take it and then edit it?

    Click here : Thats the problem I’m having! Not a lot of options to take good photos- bad light and not enough space so I have to edit all of my photos

    Thanks
    Clipping Path Company




    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive and powerful suggestion by the author of this blog are really helpful to me. Chandelier Hire Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great article. Very insightful. Thanks for the post.
    Remove Background From Hair

    ReplyDelete