Friday, February 12, 2021

Valentine Brunch Board برنچ آڈیاز Ideas by morEwish

 


I personally beleive there should not be a designated day to express love but here is no harm in showing love and effection on a day or two and make it even more special for your loved ones. Today I am sharing this Valentine themed Brunch board so you can enjoy it with your whole family! 






The awesome things about charcuterie boards or snack boards is that there is no end to the possible variations. There are few tips and trick to make it look pleasing which I already shared - you can check here
Today I added everything my family love for brunch, there is something here for everyone. I love switching up a few ingredients yields something new and amazing each and every time. On Valentine’s Day board you can add a small bowl of conversation hearts, red gummy bears, and LOTS of chocolate and whatever your family love! 






I have added heart shaped cinnamon rolls in my board today. I mean everyone loves cinnamon rolls but the regular shape is nothing to shout about, so make them into these gorgeous heart shape rolls and I am sure your loved ones will feel even sweeter biting into them.







To make the heart shaped pancakes, I use a heart shape pancake mold but you can use a heart shaped cookie cutter.  If you don’t have a cookie cutter, you can get artistic and make free form hearts, either way the heart pancakes will be delicious because they are made with love. It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day to serves these heart-shaped pancakes to show your loved ones just how much you care.







Now making Heart Shaped Eggs transforms the humble boiled egg into something fun. It was perfect for valentines day brunch board. A fun, yet protein packed healthy breakfast! While there are a number of gadgets available to change your eggs into special shapes, the good thing is what I am sharing today does not need any special moulds.






You can add any fruit to this board, I cut an appple into thin slices and shaped into heard and then served sliced strawberries for the pop of color and to stick with the theme. I served a bowl of nutella with starwberries today, strawberries + nutella is something everyone should enjoy every hour of every day. It’s kind of a simple idea, but it is something that is totally amazing! You can serve bowl or melted chocolate as well. 

Video in Urdu: 




Video in English:






Things I used: 


Store boaught cinnamon Rolls 
Pancake batter with/without chocolate chips
Pancake syrup
For each egg you will need…
  • A piece of cardboard cut from a juice or milk carton  (folded in half lengthwise.)
  • A round shaped chopstick
  • Two elastic bands
Strawberries
Nutella
Apple
Snacks of your choice
Candies/chocolates







No comments:

Post a Comment