Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Roast Beef Sandwich روسٹ بیف سینوچ recipe by morEwish

 


Tender, savory pot roast piled on fresh baked french bread and smothered in caramelized onions, cheese, and mayo. Are you drooling yet?






When ever I make Pot Roast, we almost always have leftovers, which I love! I never mind reheating leftover pot roast, but I’ve found an even better solution to using up those leftovers Pot Roast Sandwiches! Oh and keep in mind this is also a great way to use up DRY pot roast. Everyone hates over cooked dry pot roast and this is an easy way to use it up and actually enjoy it!





You can include the veggies from the roast if you want, or just use the meat. Even if the roast recipe has onions in it, I still recommend adding the caramelized onions that's my husband's favourite. Trust me, that hint of sweetness really puts them over the top!




Video in Urdu:




Video in English:






Ingredients:


Pot roast - thinly sliced
Frech bread
Mayonaise
Provolone cheese or swiss cheese
Mozarella cheese
Salt 
Pepper 
Caramlised onions from pot roast



No comments:

Post a Comment