Saturday, August 25, 2018

Italian Whipped Cream with Mini Angel Cake 🍰| Quick summer dessert idea by morEwish 💞I AM BACK!!❣




It was a long summer break but it feels so good to be back with you guys, doing what I adore most that is sharing my recipes and you all 💗
Girls had their summer break right after Eid, we all had a blast, it was full of fun, adventures, lot of learning, and of course lot of playing. We did lot of picnics at the park, zoo even we went to Indiana Dunes for a beach picnic.





We threw a lot of parties, we did Zinger party, Pizza Party, lot of Brunches and BBQ parties, I even did a Pakistani 🇵🇰 Independence day party.
Girls learn to swim this summer as well, they had fun by the pool, Eashul's friend had a Pool Birthday party as well. 🏊





My mom and dad were visiting us too, so we were out a lot for shopping, lunches and dinners. Girls even learn stitching from Nano as well. Oh well! I am blessed with niece too mashAllah! and I am proud Khala now 👶




Vacations are all about family bonding, togetherness, spending time together and of course lot and lot of fun!! 😇




But as I said, I am back, girls are going back to school, so i thought "Kuch Meetha ho jaie" (Let's have some desert)

So today I am sharing, something quick and easy, summery, fruity, creamy and perfect for any occasion... I made a mascarpone cheese whipping cream, its a delicious concoction, I will be sharing lot of other recipes using this soon! 🍓





Video Tutorial:




You need:

Mascarpone Cheese 1 (8 oz) Tub
Sugar 1/2 cup
Heavy whipping cream 8 oz (2 cups approx)
Mini Angel cakes
Fresh Strawberries 1 lb, divided


No comments:

Post a Comment