Ohh but now you are thinking about lot of work, mess and yes of course "ice cream maker"... so stop worrying recipe I am sharing today does not have lot of work neither u need any ice cream maker... and above all few ingredients...
I got this recipe from Fauzia's Kitchen Fun, after following her basic recipe the possibilities are endless...
so far some of other flavors i created using this basic recipe...
Roasted Almond chocolate chip ice cream
mint chocolate chip ice cream
chocolate fudge Popsicle ice cream
rocky road ice cream
butter scotch ice cream
mango ice cream
and as i say possibilities are endless...
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 tin condense milk
2 tsp vanilla essence
now flavoring of your own choice
Step 1: Whip 2 cups of whipping cream with a quarter tsp. of salt and 2 tsp. vanilla essence until stiff peaks form.
Step 2: Mix 1 can of good quality condensed sweet milk (about 390 ml) with any flavorings that you want, then fold this into the cream.
Step 3: Freeze for minimum 6-8 hours and then serve....
yes! you read it right! thats it :)
- You can add some melted butter for a creamier finish. (1-2 tbsp.)
- Pieces of chocolate like chocolate chips, mars, bounty, snickers, M&M's, chopped maltesers, kit Kat...etc
- Nuts of your choice
- Food Colouring that you want
- Fruits (you can puree them and add to make mango ice-cream, peach ice-cream, banana ice-cream, strawberry ice-cream...etc)
- Cake or Cookies or Cheesecake
- Different essences or flavours like cinnamon, lemon, strawberry, coffee etc
- Caramel, dulce de leche, toffee, chocolate sauce, peanut butter, etc
With this ice-cream, the sky is the limit. You can mix just about anything that you like!! I whipped the cream, divided it into two lots then flavoured each one differently so I could have 2 ice-cream flavours from the same amount. Got a litre of ice-cream of each yummy flavour.
This recipe makes about 2 litres of ice-cream.