Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Chicken Fajita Pizza - Dough Recipe with Fajita topping




My no-fail pizza dough recipe, topped with fajita toppings - I shared this recipe for many times but this time I made for my kids spring break fun day outing -- Which we did at Family Fun Zone and did a review too Fun Day Review

and now video tutorial for my Chicken Fajita Pizza


Recipe:

For Dough..
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp instant yeast
1-2 tbsp butter
water for kneading

Fajita topping..
1 lb boneless chicken cubes
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp red chili flakes
2 tbsp chili sauce
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp lemon juice/vinegar

toppings:
sliced mushrooms
sliced bell peppers
mix of cheddar and mozzarella
dried oregano - to sprinkle
red chili flakes - to sprinkle


No comments:

Post a Comment