Friday, July 1, 2016

SNICKERS Poke Cake Recipe by morEwish



What do you get when you have a moist chocolate cake with caramel and candy bars? You get the most over-the-top delicious cake that will have your family begging for more!


Eid means celebration and no celebration is complete without desert, so not going for a traditional one, I give this western touch in my Desi kitchen today, I found this idea and decided to make a new super easy version because I’m lazy.

I have an obsession with Snickers candy bars, they have been my favorite since I was a kid. So, naturally, I’m a big fan of Snicker’s inspired desserts.
This cake has everything — chocolate, caramel, a light whipped topping and crushed candy bars to seal the deal.


I know it’s going to be a hit! This cake starts with a boxed Devil’s Food Cake. Of course, you can use your favorite chocolate cake recipe, but I find the boxed cake to work just fine.

Video Tutorial





Things you need:

1 box Devil's Food Cake, prepared in a 13x9 pan
¾ cup caramel sundae topping, divided
3 full size SNICKERS bars, chopped
1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed

Bake cake according to package directions.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Poke holes all over cake using a drinking straw or back of wooden spoon
Pour ½ cup of the caramel topping over the top of the cake.
Use a spatula to spread it around so it gets into all of the holes.

Sprinkle chopped peanuts and chopped SNICKER bars
In a bowl, mix the thawed whipped topping with the remaining caramel topping.
Spread the whipped topping mixture on top of the cake.

Sprinkle chopped SNICKERS on top of the cake.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup and extra caramel sauce before serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment