Monday, February 5, 2018

New Parents or Parents to be 👶 Perfect At-home Date night Idea | Baby Shower 🍼 idea by morEwish




So my friend invited me for a baby shower,  she was thowing for her sister in law. It's there first baby so I thought to do something different for parents to be, and today I am sharing unique and thoughtful Baby shower gift idea with you all...



So right after your little bundle of joy arrive, your world immediately change. And you get so busy that it's hard to get enough time to spend with your significant other.. At the same time even if you want to you wont feel comfortable leaving your newborn with babysitter.

So I bought this Movie night set for them for Perfect cozy movie night at home. After putting baby down for bed they can spend some extra quality time together 💟

You can make it a whole big basket with some popcorns, candies, snacks and with some movies too.


Video Tutorial:



Ofcourse baby was not left behind, I got him a cute "Little Prince" frame with some clothes and accessories 👶



No comments:

Post a Comment