Tuesday, April 3, 2018

No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake 🍓 | How to slice Cheesecake 🍰 perfectly by morEwish



I absolutely love cheesecake, and I absolutely love strawberries. The only problem is that when the weather heats up and strawberries are in season, the last thing I want to do is turn on the oven for an hour to bake a cheesecake. That's why I needed the perfect no bake cheesecake recipe.
This no bake cheesecake is as simple as they come, no fancy ingredients or techniques involved. I want to take advantage of fresh strawberries 🍓 while they are in their peak season so I made my No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake.



I love how this no bake cheesecake recipe has a classic cheesecake flavor and creamy texture, but is way easier than making a baked cheesecake. The fresh strawberries give a beautiful pop of color and taste, and it’s the best no bake cheesecake recipe I’ve ever tried.

I’m continually surprised by how amazingly delicious a no bake cheesecake can be. And that is doubly true since Cool Whip, is not in the list of ingredients. Anything made with Cool Whip to me just tastes, well, like Cool Whip. Certainly not cheesecake, that’s for sure. (Although I am big fan of cool whip) 😋




Although cutting cheesecake is quite straightforward, there are a few tricks to achieving perfect slices. I’ve messed up enough cheesecakes to know this for a fact, by the way. So, to help you, I’ve outlined a step-by-step process that, with a little practice, will yield even slices.

First of all, it is easier to cut a cheesecake that is well chilled. Therefore, just remember to take your cheesecake out of the freezer a little while before you plan to cut it. Don’t let it come to room temperature, though.

Another easy trick to cutting cheesecake neatly is that of keeping the knife you are using clean and smooth. Constant dipping and cleaning will prevent chunks of cake from the previous slice from landing or sticking to the top of the next slice.
 (I get impatient. Maybe you do, too. Easier to just take a fork to the damn thing, isn’t it?) 🍴




Smooth and creamy, and filled with real, fresh-tasting strawberry flavor, this cheesecake gets the texture just right 🍰 — even without all the fuss of an oven and a water bath and all that. Wouldn’t it be perfect for your holiday table?


Video Tutorial:


Ingredients:


For the crust1 1/2 cups (225 g) garham cracker crust
6 tablespoons (84 g) unsalted butter, melted

For the cheesecake filling1 pound (16 ounces)  hulled fresh strawberries (or frozen strawberries)
1/4 cup (2 ounces) lukewarm water, divided
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon (8 g) unflavored powdered gelatin
1 cup (8 ounces) heavy whipping cream, chilled
2 8-ounce packages (1 pound total) cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar

For decoratingSliced fresh strawberries, for decorating
Whipped Cream (optional)


You might also like:


tres leche by morewish

No-Bake Banana Split Cake Dessert

https://youtu.be/WUJq3pPI-aM

1 comment:

  1. Hi do you have metric measurements? Can I have the 6 inch recipes please?

    ReplyDelete