Monday, June 18, 2012

Chicken Spaghetti Sasu Maa Style


After spending few days with my in-laws my Mother in-law made this after my hubby's request (as pasta is my hubby's favorite meal to have)

since then I am having this and trying hard to get that similar taste... and I think I can make similar to that... may Allah rest her soul in peace... this would give you a very desi kind of taste little bit garlicy and saucy... all you guys need:

spaghetti 3/4 th packet
chicken breast 1 (boiled and shredded)
tomatoes 2 medium
garlic 1 tsp
soy sauce 1 -2 tbsp
salt 1 tsp (to taste)
crushed black pepper 1 tsp
tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
oil 2 tbsp

boil spaghetti with some salt and oil... drain and keep them aside


heat oil add chopped tomatoes...


add minced garlic in it... and fry till tomatoes get soft


add boiled and shredded chicken in it and mix


add salt, black pepper, soy sauce and ketchup and mix


add boiled spaghetti... toss everything together... cover and cook on very low heat for 2 minutes and done


dish out and serve with ketchup






No comments:

Post a Comment