Friday, June 29, 2012

Choco Vanilla Fudge Trifle


This is my mix and match desert... I was craving for not having something but for making something yummy desert... and at the same time I had my chocolate fudge cake leftover... so I created this:

cake sliced (i used my fudge cake) you can use any flavor... preferably chocolate 
milk 1/2 litre (2 1/2 cups)
vanilla custard powder 3 - 4 tbsp
sugar 4 tbsp (to taste)
banana sliced 1 ( you can add more fruit of your choice)
some white chocolate morsels 
some semi sweet chocolate morsels
chocolate sauce to drizzle

first layer the cake pieces in serving bowl


boil the milk in sauce pan with sugar


from that milk take out around 1/2 cup and add custard powder... and mix well


add in boiling milk... and stir continuously till thicken


pour half in the prepared bowl... let it rest for some time


layer it with sliced bananas or other fruits


pour the remaining custard over fruits


now... use your own creativity... garnish your desert with white chocolate morsels and chocolate morsel...



and drizzle some chocolate sauce over it, at the time of serving




No comments:

Post a Comment