Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hari Mirch Qeema | Spicy Grounded meat recipe by morEwish





When I have a craving for meat I always think of a Qeema. We as a family are a big fan of ground meat and you cannot beat the feeling of a spicy meaty dish... No funny ingredients and just simple stove top cooking! classic comfort food.






Memories and storytelling are what makes us human beings... I have a very strong childhood memory of Hari mirch qeema, it reminds me of our family picnics with rawa maida paratha.. wow! I am missing all that while I am making this qeema. Please leave me a comment what foods remind you of your childhood, I would love to hear about that..


Video tutorial:







Ingredients:

Grounded meat ( Beef Qeema) 2 lbs
Fried onion 1/2 cup
Salt 1 1/2 tsp (to taste)
Red chili powder 1 tbsp (to taste)
Coriander powder 2 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Turmeric pd 1/2 tsp
Yogurt 1 cup
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Cilantro, chopped 1 tbsp (optional)
Oil 1/4 cup



No comments:

Post a Comment