Wednesday, March 6, 2019

براؤنی Killer Brownie 🍨 aka Brownie Sundae copycat HotSpot recipe by morEwish






What could be more delicious than the warm, soothing, melt-in-your mouth sweetness of a brownie with the cool, creamy combination of vanilla ice cream drenched with chocolate fudge?
We tried this amazing dessert Sundae called Killer on our trip to Pakistan this time from HotSpot, although we get different types of sundae here but I thought to re-create that same beauty at home this time.







Licking your screen yet? This dessert is perfect for any occasion and will always leave you begging for seconds. I .. oh I mean we, or  I would say *very proudly* my elder daughter my big E baked these amazing gooey brownies.


 





Although this time I used Store bought Ice cream but My Homemade Ice cream pairs perfectly. To copy that HotSpot Killer I need the Fudge sauce, brownie and then Vanilla ice cream, like they serve.  Then I thought to take it to the next level! I roasted some almonds and chop each almond like in 3 or 4 pieces I already have a Video Tutorial for How to Roast Almonds?  . I used canned whipped cream and garnished it with mint leaves to enhance the look of my desert. 








Video Tutorial in Urdu:






Video Tutorial in English:







Ingredients:

Homemade Brownies
Vanilla Ice cream 
Hot Fudge Sauce, recipe follows
Roasted Almonds, chopped
Mint leaves for decoration

Hot Fudge Sauce Ingredients:

2 tablespoon unsalted butter
2/3 cup  heavy or whipping cream
1/2 cup corn syrup, golden syrup, or honey
1/4 cup  packed dark-brown sugar
1/4 cup  cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon  salt
6 ounces semi- or bittersweet chocolate, chopped, or 1 cup semi- or bittersweet chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract



No comments:

Post a Comment