Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Aaloo Matar Timatar ki Sabzi | Potatoes and Peas gravy recipe by morEwish




Aloo Matar Gravy is a classic dish prepared with potatoes and peas. It goes well not only with roti,
paratha, naan but also with zeera pulao, or pain boiled rice. There are a number of popular vegetarian Desi recipes, but aloo matar is probably the most commonly prepared one.





I’m sure most of you have heard or know about Aloo Matar 🥔 . It’s very simple to make yet very satisfying I encourage you to make this gravy at least once. You’ll be hooked that I’m sure.


Video Tutorial:




I am eating this since my childhood, I’ve learned this recipe from my mom, every family 👪 has its own way of cooking, but this recipe is pretty simple with full of flavors and goodness.


Ingredients:

Potatoes 2 large, cut in cubes
Peas 1 cup
Onion 1 medium, sliced
Tomatoes 2 medium, chopped
Ginger and garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp, or to taste
Red pepper powder 1 1/2 tsp or to taste
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds (zeera) 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp (optional)
Oil 1/4 to 1/2 cup
Garam masala for garnishing

No comments:

Post a Comment