Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Aaloo Matar Timatar ki Sabzi | Potatoes and Peas gravy recipe by morEwish




Aloo Matar Gravy is a classic dish prepared with potatoes and peas. It goes well not only with roti,
paratha, naan but also with zeera pulao, or pain boiled rice. There are a number of popular vegetarian Desi recipes, but aloo matar is probably the most commonly prepared one.





I’m sure most of you have heard or know about Aloo Matar πŸ₯” . It’s very simple to make yet very satisfying I encourage you to make this gravy at least once. You’ll be hooked that I’m sure.


Video Tutorial:




I am eating this since my childhood, I’ve learned this recipe from my mom, every family πŸ‘ͺ has its own way of cooking, but this recipe is pretty simple with full of flavors and goodness.


Ingredients:

Potatoes 2 large, cut in cubes
Peas 1 cup
Onion 1 medium, sliced
Tomatoes 2 medium, chopped
Ginger and garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp, or to taste
Red pepper powder 1 1/2 tsp or to taste
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds (zeera) 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp (optional)
Oil 1/4 to 1/2 cup
Garam masala for garnishing

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...