Monday, March 6, 2017

Chicken Ranch Pizza by morEwish



I was looking for something different for the kids and came up with this pizza. Kids loved it and so did my husband. With Ranch dressing for the sauce, lots of cheese, grilled chicken and tomatoes, it’s a nice alternative to your usual pizza with red sauce. (Although, I love pizza with red sauce…but I’m always looking for more ways to have pizza!)





I’ve got to be honest, we make homemade pizzas together as a family almost every weekend…we love them that much! It’s always tricky choosing what type of pizza to make since we have soo many favorites!

And I get tired of the same old stuff, yet my family is too picky to try something “too new”. Recently I ran across this pizza recipe and I though sounded good, but I would “tweak” a little to our liking. With the combination of chicken, ranch and cheese on a pizza crust, I knew I couldn’t go wrong!


Video Tutorial:




Ingredients:


1 batch Prepared Pizza Dough
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1 lb Cooked Italian-style chicken
1/4 cup chopped onion or green onions (optional)
1 large tomato, seeded, chopped
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz) 
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)


Next time, instead of picking up the phone for delivery – give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment